Intrada's Kickstarter

Hjem Forum English Intrada's Kickstarter

Dette emnet inneholder 3 svar, har 2 deltakere og ble sist oppdatert av Thor Joachim Haga Thor Joachim Haga 3 måneder, 2 uker siden.

Viser 4 innlegg - 1 til 4 (av totalt 4)
  • Forfatter
    Malte Müller
    Malte Müller
    Nøkkelmester

So what do you think about it? I generally like Tiomkin a lot but this was not a top priority one actually. I do understand that the name “Hitchcock” attached might be helpful for promotion. Sadly – well, my budget likes it generally 🙂 – I won’t be able to contribute since Kickstarter offers no payment way I can use.

Thor Joachim Haga
    Thor Joachim Haga
    Nøkkelmester

Here’s the campaign, for those not in the know: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/129145902/dial-m-for-murder-film-score-recording?ref=created_projects

Tiomkin and/or DIAL M FOR MURDER is fine, but not really something I crave or have any particular desire to contribute towards. If, however, someone decides to release anything COMPLETELY unreleased that I want, I’d consider contributing — stuff like STORY OF A WOMAN (Williams), ALCOA PREMIERE THEATRE (Williams), TOP GUN, SCARFACE. Anything unreleased by Elfman and Goldenthal. But I doubt that’s ever going to happen.

Malte Müller
    Malte Müller
    Nøkkelmester

DIAL M FOR MURDER probably can be seen as unreleased in general. But I also prefer completely unreleased things. Sadly it’s a business and they have to do what actually sells. The two Williams would be nice (the song to STORY is quite unusual Williams I think) and ALOCA would make a good compilation, all the main titles alone. TOP GUN and SCARFACE had sort of releases, don’t they?

Thor Joachim Haga
    Thor Joachim Haga
    Nøkkelmester

True. I meant score-only releases in those cases. Same with FLETCH. It’s getting a reissue soon, but it’s just the songtrack. Not a score-only, alas.

Viser 4 innlegg - 1 til 4 (av totalt 4)

Du må være innlogget for å svare på dette emnet.